So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Rule of the Best



What I like about Thriving Ink is the collaboration with other artists. I especially like this one called The Aristocrat not only because of it's stunning commentary about the horrors of war but also because it reminds me of a dirty joke.

And a dirty joke is always welcomed in times of bullets and bloodshed.

Monies: US$19.95

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Have you seen the movie? I was trying to talk about it with some people today, but nobody else had seen it!

4:22 PM  
Blogger The Jaunty Scamp said...

That's because the movie's immoral Joe. To see it and yet tell of it's joke is a bane on your soul. YOUR SOUL!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I wasn't telling the joke, I was trying to talk about the one guy for whom thinking about 'The Aristocats' messed up the ending of the joke, because I thought that was hilarious. Also, I'm pretty sure your right about the immorality of the movie.

7:37 PM  
Blogger The Jaunty Scamp said...

Actually, I'm more liberal. The fact that we're having this conversation is... funny?

10:05 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Oh wow, I used "your" instead of "you're"... I'm tired.

And, um... I think it is funny, too. Don't they call these things that are funny "jokes"?

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home