So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Garfield Syndrome


Sometimes, when Sunday draws to a close and I feel the million tiny prickings on the heart. Monday is just around the corner. I can see its shadow, growing longer and longer and then finally covers me with its black cape of gloom.

So much so, I won't do anything. Not even write a post.

It's funny but this t-shirt from French site, NoDiktat just describes how I feel.

Monies: US$34

In other news... t-shirts for a cause.

[2 one 5] are keeping busy, this time, they've collaborated with Peace + Love to combat the murder rate in Philadelphia.

T-shirts will soon be available. Meanwhile, check out the t-shirts from Peace + Love.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home