So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Damn You Joe!

Seeing as how, Joe (I'm so Fantastic that chicks and dudes dig me!) always love to one-up me, I guess I should also point out that Joe introduced a Triskaidekaphobia t-shirt in response to the last post. The t-shirt in question is from Uneetee, who's having a US$12 sale for 12 days.

Many might know Joe from Fantastic Bonanza. They used to sell t-shirts but now they rather talk about them instead.* Nice going, guys!

In other news...

mashPOTATO released two new t-shirts - Chopsticks V.S. Cookie and God of Seafood (above).

Also, I'll be outta town for a few days but I'll try to update whenever I can.

*dripping with sarcasm.

Monies:US$24.50

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I'm not trying to one-up you, I'm just trying to contribute relevant information :)

Heh, and we still sell t-shirts... it's just that our new ones are going to be so much better than our old ones that it took a year to get them ready.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home