So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Vote or Dye (pun was bought to you by 5-year-old Timmy of Oklahoma City)

Readers would remember a post I did on theAnti's t-shirt of the incomprehensible Dali. Them crazy kids of theAnti have a competition where you get to vote for your favorite t-shirt designs. You vote for five favorites, which would be the new spring lineup. And people on their mailing lists will be randomly selected for a free t-shirt as well.

While you're casting your votes, don't forget to check out their wares like Meditate and Boston Roots.

Still out on vacation but will post when I'm able to tear myself away from my nights of debauchery.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home