So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Tommyknockers

I came upon this gem by way of I Love Your T-Shirt. I know it's been a while since we heard from Science Christ, which makes this tee a little dated... I mean, with all that's happening, I'm half-expecting to see t-shirts of Anna Nicole Smith's mug on it with the words, "I'm The Baby's Daddy!"*

I'm not endorsing this t-shirt but I just want to make it known. You know, to stick it to celebrity.

Monies: US$20 (pre-release sale)

*I just trademarked that phrase.

Update: Joe from Fantastic Bonanza (please us protection) confirmed that T-Shirt Hell has already printed t-shirts to that effect.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home