So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Warm, Stiff Upper-Lip



I want to abstain from cracking wise about mustaches and free rides (snigger) so, instead, I'll post about Mustache and Friends doing the unthinkable by verving from their mustache-themed lineup by having 80s Eddie, designed by Derek Deal, for a presale.

Man, was the eighties as horrible as I imagined it to be?

Monies: US$20 (pre-sale) US$25 (normal sale)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mustacheandfriends said...

hey!
thank you so very very much for featuring us and eddie. we appreciate it more than you can ever know.
your friends,
gen and the staches

6:46 AM  
Blogger A better tomorrow said...

Muahaha so nice illustration style! I want that Tee!! :-)

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home