So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

14 Letters, Artists Whose Art is Inspired by the Crosswords

I may not look like it but I dabble in the NYT crosswords whenever I can. I can only finish the puzzles for Monday and Tuesdays. Wednesday is an impasse for me. Thursday beats my brains to the ground. Friday... I give up on Friday.

Not only is Emily Jo Cureton a crossword freak or that she attended this year's American Crossword Puzzle Tournament, she also has a blog that chronicles her art inspired by the daily NYT puzzles by incorporating answers for her art. For example, last Sunday's puzzle begets this...

And this being a t-shirt blog, I would be remiss if I didn't report that you can get some of the designs on shirts Cureton has for sale (see below).

Monies: US$20


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home