So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Comedians of Comedy


Upper Playground has an impressive array of t-shirts but being a fan of the comedic arts, I'm gonna have to make this the one to buy.

These are funny people (bet you can't name them all), well-deserving of their craft, although I would have like to see more heads added like Mitch Hedberg or Garry Shandling.

I heard the guys at Upper Playground were kicking around an idea of a t-shirt of woman comedians but they don't exist.

...

Ladies, I'm kidding.

Monies: US$24

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brenna said...

This tee shirt is available for sale on eBay item 300539452035

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home