So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Dream On

My psychology professor, an aging white hippie, once remarked to me that he celebrates each MLK day by listening to the "I Have A Dream" speech. He would play the speech, all seventeen minutes of it, and he could hear each timbre, each rise and fall of his words, and feel the jostle of the crowd, a hint of electricity on his skin. Each time he hears that speech, he walks away, his beliefs reaffirmed that as long as millions dream the same dream, the world can make it a reality.

There are many t-shirts of the Civil Rights activist but I lean towards this Dream Big tee from political site, Ban T-Shirts because of its style. Dream Big is printed on Agent Apparel.

Monies: US$15.95

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home