So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Rime Time

I don't know about you but I had a wild night of New Year celebrations involving food, singing, trying to hit on a girl at a party and sleeping till the late afternoon. What a great start to the new year. Speaking of great starts, Kindred Clothiers, presented a preview of their new line up due out this month.

I'm eagerly awaiting The Rime of the Ancient Mariner tee because it enforces my belief that all albatrosses are better when they are alive, flying and pooping on the ship's deck.

Monies: US$24.95

Note: According to their webpage, they have a holiday special code "cousineddie" for US$5 off. I'm not sure if it's still in effect.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home