So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sneakers Kinks

Sneakers was a movie staring Robert Redford, Sidney Poitier and a whole slew of other celebrities. It was always receiving flak but I like it. I guess people entered to watch it because they thought it was about the footwear industry.

And here's the segue.

D-Cent Clothing has a t-shirt designed by Georgina Vieane, who has a strange fixation on sneakers. Which is like saying one has a strange fixation for redheads or I have a strange fixation for auto erotic asphyxiation.

Don't you judge me.

Monies: 30€ or US$39.23

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice sketch on shirts...I too love my josef seibel shoes

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home