So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

This is the Post Where I Relent

Hell and damnation. I already told you if you want to send me something of interest, please let it not be Cafepress in nature. I don't like Cafepress of their clause that if after a period of using their service, should you drop them, they still have the right to use your items without credit for their own marketing. This is just one bugaboo among others.

Then, comes someone like Detour Designs that have some killer art and execution that I had to give in.

But just this once.

Now, some of the designs are by no means original. I've see them before. Example:

This is Detour Designs.


This is Threadless.

And so on.

The upside to this is the quality of the art from Detour Designs. I'm a little discombobulated that artwork of this level is selling through Cafepress.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger gld2005 said...

Another variation I've heard, but not seen, is 'Meat is murder and murder taste damm good'

7:11 AM  
Blogger The Jaunty Scamp said...

I've seen one that said, "Eat your meat, don't beat it."

...

Sorry. I think I thought of that one by myself.

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home