So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Horrors

So, I'm taking in the sights at Haji Lane and I wandered into this quaint little store called MONO+MACHINE and they sell some pretty impressive stuff like their lineup, Propaganda Machine, which they claimed is, and I quote, "Made in mutha fuckin' Singapore."

What I like about them is that they don't mince words when it comes to "that $100 tee that you just spent your hard earn cash on juz becoz some stoopid rag told u it was cool to own one."

And on top of the message behind their t-shirt, I also dig the design.

Singaporeans or people visiting Singapore can visit 45a Haji Lane. The rest of you lot can e-mail MONO+MACHINE at this addy: red.star [at] pacific [dot] net [dot] sg

Monies: US$20 or SGD 29.90

PS: The Propaganda Machine site is down. Try their blog instead.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home