So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Monsieur T's Spring / Summer Line and an Overrated Woman

Originally this was supposed to be a post about Monsieur T's Spring / Summer collection, especially Martin Ontiveros' delightful Devil's Puss tee (US$28) and the 50% sale off Monsieur T older wares but I want to take this moment to speak my peace.

Ahem.

If you purchase one of them Free Paris t-shirts, I will hate you. I'll stab you in the eye and castrate you. Even if you were a woman, I'll sew a pair of male genitals on you, so I can still carry out the act.

In other words, we won't be the best of friends if you buy a Free Paris t-shirt.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home