So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

What I Got - Mess

From the totalitarian lands from whence my ancestors hail from, I received a special package
from MESS Beijing.



DHL. Wow, I feel like royalty when a company has to send it by courier.


This is interesting. This is the first time someone sent me a carrier bag. And inside the carrier...


... it's an envelope. This is all turning out very chic. There's a certain sense of sophistication if I may say so.


But the creme de la creme is the shirt. It's an iron-on image on a heavy shirt. I could be wrong but it seems that many shirts from China are made thicker. It's a tongue-firmly-in-cheek take on communism. I don't usually wear shirts of these sort (I'm looking at you Che Guevara shirt) but they won me over with the design.


This is printed on the back of the shirt.

This is at sewn at the hem. This makes me feel special.


This is the tag. I assume the number two in Chinese means a size medium and not that I'm second-place or as Seinfeld refer to affectionately, "the first loser." Though wearing it makes me feel anything but.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home