So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Monday, May 05, 2008

Where is the Jaunty Scamp?



I've been busy. I originally planned to have a whole week of one word type t-shirts but that has been scuttled. I apologize for people trying to get in touch with me but I've been busy of late. Juggling world domination and chlamydia is never easy (ladies, I kid about the chlamydia).

For now, sate yourself with James Anthony's work. Apparently, Augusten Burroughs, the writer of Running With Scissors can't get enough of him.

Monies: US$17

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I really dig James Anthony as well. He printed up the design you featured here with a custom ink color on an AA tee of my choice, and the turnaround was really fast!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Wringer Tee said...

James has great stuff, awsome details.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home