So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Steal This Shirt



I hope against all hope that this (creepy?) t-shirt from Stolen Good(ie)s will be the official wear for Obama. Wouldn't it be neat if Obama wore the disembodied Obama head t-shirt?

*gasp* Wouldn't it be awesome if a decapitated Obama wore the disembodied Obama head t-shirt?

So many possibilities...

Is it just me or does this remind me of the Great Oz?

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain! Instead gaze upon my non-threatening African-American eyes and listen to my plan to bring the troops home."

Monies: US$25

Also, [2 one 5] 's holiday sale and a free limited edition tee with at least US$35!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home