So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Friday, November 30, 2007

What I Got - Spitefuls


You get a lot of themed t-shirts sites but nothing more interesting like Spitefuls. It's depressing as hell but strangely enjoyable.

Founder of Spitefuls, Marla Anyomi sent us a package.

A nice letter and a sealed t-shirt.

I've never had a t-shirt delivered to me in a ziplock bag. I guess, it's to keep the pessimism fresh.

I give it an "A" for novelty in packaging.

Don't get me wrong but I like this t-shirt. The colors really compliment each other and it really bring across the idea but I felt the three different fonts were disconcerting.


The back of the tee is a nice touch. The stylized shower leading from the base of the neck down the bottom of the spine.

There are many other t-shirts about playful pessimism with the exception of her latest tee that is the inspired by the Cebu Thriller dance sequence meme that was a hit last two months.

This site should be perfect for those who had just about enough of hopeless optimism.

All t-shirts are printed on AA.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I agree with your take on the fonts; they probably should have stuck with two, and the lower one should have a more dissimilar silhouette than the ornate upper one.

1:39 PM  
Blogger The Jaunty Scamp said...

I know. Still, it looks pretty.

1:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like this t-shirt.

Wholesale T-shirts Printing Shop in California

Cheap Custom T-Shirts Printing Shop in California

Top 10 Custom T-Shirts Printing Shop in California

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home