So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Revelation 12:11



This is a first for this site - a post with a Christian theme.

I don't celebrate Christmas -- I'm not Jewish, thanks for asking -- I just don't wanna fall into the commercialization pitfall that usually occur around this time. And it's not Jesus' birthday either, never was. It's a pagan holiday under the guise of Christianity that had been hijacked by corporations to hawk their "goods-you-must-get-or-your-life-will-never-be-normal!"

I want a return to the goodwill of Christmas, the whole peace to all in the world. Back to basic.

Faveur Clothing, formed by two brothers, who want to spread the message of joy and truth, through t-shirts and that's good enough for me.

Monies: US$19.95

PS: Place your orders before the end of this year and your shipping will be free. Just enter "freeship" at checkout.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home