So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Help McSweeney's!


As a literary fan, the Believer is top on my reading list. I received word that McSweeney's in trouble. Their distributor is filed for bankruptcy and McSweeney's lost US$130,000 in earnings. To recoup their losses, McSweeney's having an auction of rarities and a sale.

Since this being a t-shirt blog, I thought I direct you to their fine line of apparel. They're sardonic and funny and dare I say it, thought-provoking.

And besides, who wouldn't want to wear a t-shirt that says, "nothing is impossible when you work for the circus."

Monies: US$15.40

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home