So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Toi Creative Review

Today's entry... Toi Creative. I posted about them before. They have some very interesting designs and they seem like a fun sort. Today, I received my t-shirt in my mail.

Let's see what we have in here.

Now I'm easily pleased as a pig in mud when I get a t-shirt in the mail but I get even more excited when there are extras that comes with the tee. Toi Creative makes me excited. I got a button, five stickers and this card:

"Now what about the t-shirt?" you ask. I'm getting to it, Mr. Pushy.

The material itself is a thicker than what I'm normally used to. The heavyweight 100% cotton stock doesn't hug as well as an AA but that's just me because I have a parasitic twin that sticks out of my abdomen.

Bottom line? I recommend Toi Creative.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home