So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Sly Rockets in Flight

Remember that Kanye West's rant at the MTV Europe Music Awards when his video, "Touch the Sky" didn't win best video? I think I would be mad too, if I pumped a million dollars into the shoot, wrangled Pam Anderson and jumped over a freakin' canyon and not win anything for it.

I love the man's music but throwing a hissy fit about not winning only makes him look like a bitch. Well, Mr West, your achievement in Touch the Sky will live long in a t-shirt from The Royal Teez.

Note that this tee is currently only available through email order. Drop them an email to place an order via check, money order or PayPal.

Monies: US$20

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home