So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Take This Job...

I don't think I was ever cut out to be the sort of guy who would wear and tie and sit in a cubicle 24/7. I've heard the dissent from friends who complain about their dead-beat job. So, you be the friend and be accommodating but after the fifth hour of them telling you that the "TPS report is still not finished because my boss is a dick" woebegone tale, you wonder why if these people hate their job so much, why don't they just quit?

Sorry, I was just reminiscing after I received an e-mail from a Joshua Kamler, who used to worked in the corporate world but has since left. As a result, he devised Corporate Hack and gathered all the corporate jargon and made them into t-shirts, like the one above.

Wouldn't it be fun to wear one on Casual Friday?

Monies: US$8.35 - US$14.40

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home