So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

I Thought What I Do Was, I'd Pretend I Was One of Those Deaf-Mutes

Terratag, who has a fetish for mecha, also designed the logo for the Ghost in the Shell series antagonist "The Laughing Man." Well, more specifically, Paul Nicholson, of Terratag designed it. Unlike previous t-shirts that were produced with an iron-on, tees from Terratag comes as a flock transfer. And what makes this even sweeter is that each Laughing Man t-shirt comes in an exclusive Terratag T-Bag. Hoodies are sold too and those come in a Terratag Sweat Box.

Monies:
£25 (t-shirts) £40 (hoodie) it's about a chicken and two tortoises when you convert it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home