So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

You Wear What You Eat

I'm all for the the well-being for animals... I'm okay with vegetarians and vegans but telling me what to eat just pisses me off. It's my choice, damn it. Stay out of my mouth PETA.

Punch Apparel has a clever t-shirt to bite your thumbs at those who would control what you eat. If you're feeling bastardly, wear it proudly at a Buddhist convention. Just expect a crappy turnout when that karmic wheel spins round and kicks you in the ass.

Tees are printed on American Apparel and if you order now, shipping anywhere in the US is free!

Monies: US$16.99

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home