So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Beneath the Layers... I'm a Clown. A Sad Clown.

Some of you might think, I get my news from the Onion. First of all, you're a dumbass for thinking that. The Onion is where I get my laughs from. Everybody knows, I get my news on world events from the Daily Show with Jon Stewart but that's neither here nor there.


It's great that the Onion doesn't plaster their logo on their shirt and sell them. I mean, that's just lazy. Instead, they chose to print thought-provoking slogans like "If the Heat Doesn't Kill the Elderly, I Will" or "I Appreciate the Muppets on a Much Deeper Level than You." Real deep stuff. Like Jack Handey but again, that's neither here nor there.

Monies: US$16.99

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home