So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Dragon that Breathes Love

I came across this tee and I took a liking to it. There's something about this shirt that hearkens to mind besides the strange association to Puzzle Bobble.
"Look Da, it's a dwagon!"
"Careful boy, it'll rend your tasty pink flesh from your calcium-enriched bones."
"But it's bweathing love!"
"... fine. I'll get you a size small."

There are other designs at The System site like You Only Want Me for My Jetpack ($13) and MIDI Brigade (only XL $10) and I'm pretty sure they will be coming a lot more designs later.

Monies: Dragon that Breathes Love - $17

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home