So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Playing With An Almost Full Deck

Here's something completely different. A pair of skaters (decktrash.com) decided to use their broken decks as art. Normally, one would see it use in a sculpture or in a photo frame, the pair decided to make a collage out of their broken deck and print it as a t-shirt.

I wonder if this translate well. It looks interesting and I can't comment more until I see it being worn.


Monies: US$15

Edit: The mother of one (or both) of the skaters sent me a pic of what it looks like being worn.

Isn't it great to have a mother who does that? Come on everybody, altogether now... awwww.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home