So Many Shirts and Only One Body

Where I chronicle the multitudinous array of t-shirts of various pictorials and witty sayings. Also posts of wonderment!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Weekend Update

I think it's about time to do this.

I might not be as establish as the other t-shirt sites out there and sweet Moses, this blog layout is found wanting but what separates me from the others is... well, I love you very much. Yes, even you creepy Slavic who touches himself. Wash your hands and give me a hug.

So, I think I've earned the right and I've put up additional information on my complete profile if you want to send me your sweet sweet t-shirts to review, clothe a naked Asian or contribute to my ever-growing t-shirt collection. It's not guaranteed it'll appear on the post but you sending it greatly increases your chances.

Examples of what you can send me: visually appealing, thought-provoking apparel.

Examples of what not to send me: cafepress, cliche slogans or designs, weird-stained shirts that smell like a dead hobo.

Just shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you my size (psst. it's a medium) and address. You can also send me nice / profane / feedback-y e-mails as well, if you're so incline.

But no spam. If you send me spam, I'll invoke one of the Old Ones (preferably one who doesn't bring with it the enslavement of mankind and the eventual destruction of the world) and we wouldn't want that now, do we?



keyser1812[at]sbcglobal[dot]net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home